Gilda French Knickers
For very daring swing dancers who aren’t scared of being the talk of the dancefloor! French knickers with wide lace panels were just one of the saucier lingerie styles made in the 1940s and 1950s.
These beautiful vintage style French Knickers are based on the same cut as our CC09 French knickers which we know you love so much: so the fit is virtually the same.
* Beautiful 1940s/50s style French Knickers in satin and lace
* Jewel toned soft green satin with a playful deep black lace hem
* Fits tightly at the waist, before flaring out skimming your hips
* Extremely flattering with 3 button opening to one side
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according toWhat Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Although officially ‘non stretch’ the waist band does have a little give. Order according to your natural waist.
Dress Size 10 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 16 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 18 - 33"/82.5cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip
* Made from satin 100% polyester with cotton gusset
* 3 button fastening to one side
* Made in India